How to Use
How to Use: Face Masks
- Check packaging before use to make sure it is intact
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Secure the mask loops behind your ears
- Fit the mask around your nose and mouth, and under your chin
- Pinch the top edge of the mask around your nose to secure the wire
The mask should fit tight around your face but still feel comfortable. You should be able to breathe easily through it.
Don't touch the mask while you're wearing it.
For best results, replace the mask every 4 hours if worn for sustained periods.
If discomfort or irritation occurs, stop using the mask immediately.
Dispose of the mask safely after a single-use. Wash your hands with soap and water afterwards.